1. DATA PROTECTION RESPONSIBILITY
Distribution in Det Nordjyske Mediehus is controller and therefore responsible for your personal data being processed in accordance with applicable personal data law.
If you have any questions concerning your personal data, Distribution in Det Nordjyske Mediehus contact details are as follows:
Address: Langagervej 1,9220 Aalborg Ø
Telephone no.: +45 9924 5050
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA, ETC.
The overall purposes of the processing of your personal data are as follows:
We will process your personal data in connection with our usual staff administration, including in connection with employment, payment of salary, administration of holiday, quality reviews, business development, use of employee benefits and participation in competitions.
We will also process your personal data in connection with any required registrations in FK Distribution A/S’ IT systems for the performance of your assignments.
We will process so-called general data about you, which are:
- Contact details, including name, address, mobile number and e-mail
- Employment period, account number, tax card and civil reg. no.
- Number of earned points, presents bought in the shop, etc.
- Means of transport, borrowing of bike trailer
- Complaints and absence
We will only process so-called sensitive data by way of health data, if relevant.
The above data are registered based on information provided by you, your parents, your superior or a consumer complaint.
You can change your e-mail, mobile number (employees under the age of 18 may also change a secondary mobile number) and account number on omdeler.nordjyske.dk
The distribution manager may change your name, address and telephone number.
4. LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
NORDJYSKE Mediers Distribution will only process data on employees to the extent necessary for staff administration purposes or the employee’s performance of his assignments. As a main rule, the data may therefore be processed without the consent of the employee.
Consequently, the data may be processed on the following legal basis:
- Article 6 (1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. Distribution in Det Nordjyske Mediehus necessary processing to perform our agreement with the employee, including participation in automatic competitions/lots for employees.
- Article 6 (1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation to comply with a legal obligation (under tax legislation, the Bookkeeping Act, etc.).
- Article 6 (1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation, cf. section 12 in the Danish Data Protection Act (in Danish: "Databeskyttelsesloven"), and Distribution in Det Nordjyske Mediehus legitimate interest to be able to identify its employees, to develop the qualifications and experience of its employees, including in connection with complaints, ususal business development, to provide access to special employee benefits, to award prizes to employees participating in competitions, and to ensure that a contact person may be addressed in case of an accident, sickness or if the employee is unavailable.
Normally, Distribution in Det Nordjyske Mediehus will not collect data on the employee’s health, and the employee will not be obligated to inform Distribution in Det Nordjyske Mediehus about his/her health, unless it is of significant importance in relation to the employee’s performance of the assignments. Consequently, Distribution in Det Nordjyske Mediehus will only collect health data so far as it is suitable for planning work tasks considering special considerations or preventing work-related disorders. Distribution in Det Nordjyske Mediehus will normally not request to receive data on absence due to sickness, unless the data are necessary for staff administration purposes, including to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, see article 9 (2)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation and the rules of the Health Data Act. Other health data may also be processed for the same purposes.
Processing of civil reg. nos. is based on special legislation, for instance tax legislation, see clause 11 (2) of the Danish Data Protection Act.
5. DATA RECIPIENTS
It is necessary for our staff administration to disclose personal data to certain third parties, for instance in connection with our payroll administration or specific disputes, or if we are obligated or entitled to do so according to legislation.
Third parties are especially banks, SKAT, ATP, insurance companies, FK Distribution A/S’ auditors and attorneys and other public authorities.
We will use the following categories of processors: Payroll systems, suppliers in connection with forwarding of text messages and videos and website operators, employee benefits, competitions and business development.
6. DATA ON PARENTS
We will process the name and mobile number of one of your parents if you are under the age of 18. The data may be used in order to contact your parent if you get sick or have an accident or if you are unavailable. The data will not be disclosed and will only be processed by the processors mentioned above only to the relevant extent. The data will be deleted at the same date as any other data on the employee.
7. STORAGE PERIOD
The basic principle is that personal data will be stored for five years after the effective date of termination of the employment, especially in order to ensure compliance with legal obligations or rights under applicable law, and to establish, exercise or defend any legal claims. Consequently, the data will be deleted five years after the effective date of termination of the employment, unless the information is subject to the rules of the Danish Bookkeeping Act on storage of bookkeeping records for five years and the current accounting period or a dispute or accident at work claim is pending.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
If you wish to exercise the below rights, please contact us using the contact details listed above.
Your rights are the following:
- Right of access: You are entitled to have access to the personal data processed and a number of additional information. However, the right of access may not infringe other persons’ rights and rights of freedom.
- Right of rectification: You are entitled to have incorrect personal data rectified.
- Right of deletion: In special situations, you are entitled to have personal data deleted before our general deletion takes place.
- Right of restriction of processing: In certain situations, you are entitled to have the processing of your personal data restricted. If you are entitled to such restricted processing, we may only process your personal data - except for storage - with your consent, for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim or to protect a person or important public interests.
- Right of data portability: You are entitled to data portability if our processing of your personal data is based on your consent or an agreement, and the processing takes place automatically. This right implies that you are entitled to have your personal data forwarded in a structured, generally applied and machine-readable format, which you are entitled to transfer to another service provider.
- Right of objection: In certain situations, you are entitled to object to our legal processing of your personal data. You may also object to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right of withdrawal of consent: If our processing is based on your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent wholly or partly. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing made by us until your consent is withdrawn. Withdrawal of your consent will thus only be valid from that point in time.
For more information on your rights, see the Danish Data Protection Agency’s guidelines describing the data subject’s rights on http://www.datatilsynet.dk.
If you wish to complain about our processing of your personal data, you may complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency, which has the following contact details: